The following researchers are working on projects at the WiscRDC. Please click on the link to see their project profiles.
As of 10/31/2016 these researchers are working on 8 External Census projects, 3 Internal Census projects, 4 NCHS projects, 1 AHRQ project.
- Austin Williams, Agricultural and Applied Economics
- Brent Hueth, Agricultural and Applied Economics
- Chenoa Allen, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Enghin Atalay, Economics
- Jason Fletcher, Public Affairs, Sociology, Applied Economics, and Population Health Sciences
- Marguerite Burns, Population Health Sciences
- Martin Ganco, Business
- Owen Thompson-Ferguson, Economics, UW-Milwaukee
- Wang Jin, Agricultural and Applied Economics