Here are papers completed by WiscRDC researchers.
- Honoré, Florence, and Martin Ganco. “Entrepreneurial teams’ acquisition of talent: a two-sided approach.” (2016).
- Campbell, B., Ganco, M., Franco, A., & Agarwal, R. Who Leaves, Where to, and Why Worrry? Employee Mobility, Employee Entrepreneurship, and Effects on Source Firm Performance.
- Agarwal, R., Campbell, B. A., Franco, A., & Ganco, M. (2011). What do i take with me: the impact of transfer and replication of resources on parent and spin-out firm performance. US Census Bureau Center for Economic Studies Paper No. CES-WP-11-06.
- Agarwal, R., Campbell, B., Franco, A., & Ganco, M. (2015). What do I take with me?: the mediating effect of spin-out team size and tenure on the founder-firm performance relationship. Academy of Management Journal, amj-2012.
- Fletcher, Jason M. “Examining the Long Term Mortality Effects of Early Health Shocks.” US Census Bureau Center for Economic Studies Paper No. CES-WP-14-19 (2014).