Here are papers completed by WiscRDC researchers.
- Allen, Chenoa D. “Who loses public health insurance when states pass restrictive omnibus immigration-related laws? The moderating role of county Latino density.” Health & Place 54 (2018): 20-28.
- Allen, Chenoa D., and Clea A. McNeely. “Do restrictive omnibus immigration laws reduce enrollment in public health insurance by Latino citizen children? A comparative interrupted time series study.” Social Science & Medicine 191 (2017): 19-29.
- Atalay, Enghin. “How important are sectoral shocks?.” American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics 9, no.4 (2017): 254-80
- Atalay, Enghin, Ali Hortaçsu, Mary Jialin Li, and Chad Syverson. How Wide Is the Firm Border?. No. w23777. National Bureau of Economic Research, 2017.
- Fletcher, Jason M. “Examining the long-term mortality effects of early health shocks.” Applied Economics Letters 26, no. 11 (2019): 902-908.
- Fletcher, Jason M. “New evidence on the impacts of early exposure to the 1918 influenza pandemic on old-age mortality.” Biodemography and Social Biology 64, no. 2 (2018): 123-126.
- Fletcher, Jason M., and David E. Frisvold. “The relationship between the School Breakfast Program and food insecurity.” Journal of Consumer Affairs 51, no. 3 (2017): 481-500.
- Honoré, Florence, and Martin Ganco. “Entrepreneurial teams’ acquisition of talent: a two-sided approach.” (2016).
- Agarwal, R., Campbell, B. A., Franco, A., & Ganco, M. “What do I take with me? The mediating effect of spin-out team size and tenure on the founder–firm performance relationship.” Academy of Management Journal 59, no. 3 (2016): 1060-1087.
- Campbell, B., Ganco, M., Franco, A., & Agarwal, R. “Who leaves, where to, and why worrry? Employee mobility, employee entrepreneurship, and effects on source firm performance.” Strategic Management Journal 33, no. 1 (2012): 65-87.
- Agarwal, Rajshree, Benjamin A. Campbell, April Franco, and Martin Ganco. “What do I take with me: The impact of transfer and replication of resources on parent and spin-out firm performance.” US Census Bureau Center for Economic Studies Paper No. CES-WP-11-06 (2011).
- Dunn, Richard A., and Brent Hueth. “Food and agricultural industries: Opportunities for improving measurement and reporting.” American Journal of Agricultural Economics 99, no. 2 (2017): 510-523.